(I like to think that I am still funny, even when I am exhausted.)
Somethings that have happened lately:
- I got through TAKS week alive.
- The royal wedding -that I do not give any shits about.
- Ethan and I's adventures at EdgeFest.
- I finished reading Never Let Me Go and cried my eyes out.
- I started reading Keeping The Moon. Love it so far! It's making me want to lock myself in my room until I finish it. It's that good.
- I bought Sarah Dessen's Along For The Ride, which I will be reading after my current book -which is also by Dessen.
- Work, and some more work. Along with work.
But what I got was far from my thoughts. People almost cried. I almost cried. I was shaking by the end of my presentation and as soon as I sat down I couldn't help to think about how surprised I was.
I think I'm going to make a separate post of my speech. That way, everyone can decide whether they are good people and want to read or if they are false followers and have no soul. Sounds good?