Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello, folks.

I miss this. This is something that is fun for me and I have denied myself the time to do it because, let's face it, I don't have much free time anymore. I'm starting to realize that I have reached the point of No Return: I am working (and working very hard, at that), I am getting an education, and I am doing things like "budgeting" and taking on more "responsibilities" -ya know, stupid stuff.

(I like to think that I am still funny, even when I am exhausted.)

Somethings that have happened lately:

  • I got through TAKS week alive.
  • The royal wedding -that I do not give any shits about.
  • Ethan and I's adventures at EdgeFest.
  • I finished reading Never Let Me Go and cried my eyes out.
  • I started reading Keeping The Moon. Love it so far! It's making me want to lock myself in my room until I finish it. It's that good.
  • I bought Sarah Dessen's Along For The Ride, which I will be reading after my current book -which is also by Dessen.
  • Work, and some more work. Along with work.
Last night I wrote a speech that was due today for my speech class. I was confident with it, but I wasn't expecting it to be that great considering I wrote it the night before and I lost my original outline for it -which I had worked very hard on, and in turn caused my second outline to have had less work put into it.
But what I got was far from my thoughts. People almost cried. I almost cried. I was shaking by the end of my presentation and as soon as I sat down I couldn't help to think about how surprised I was.
I think I'm going to make a separate post of my speech. That way, everyone can decide whether they are good people and want to read or if they are false followers and have no soul. Sounds good?

No comments:

Post a Comment