Monday, March 21, 2011

Super f*ck me over

Today was the first day back at school. I was lucky that today was a white day, the day with my off block. I had math, which was easy.
I actually heard an overweight girl talking about how she was 'crying while eating a pizza', when she was eating pizza for the first time after a week of not being able to. She like fell and broke her face or something. I don't know about any of you but, usually, I see pizza as a treat. It's not exactly a huge part of my diet, and I think it's sad that she was so crushed about not receiving those terrifying amounts of calories for a whole seven days. Oh no!

We watched Super Size Me in health today, so now I'm even more grossed out by overweight people. It really is disgusting to me, and the health risks are not worth any value meal out there. Yes, I am a pig; I love to eat, and when I do have junk food, I eat like a man. However, that is not a daily thing for me. I love vegetables very much, I go to the gym, and I always avoid McDonalds. I haven't eaten there for some years now and, trust me, I don't feel like I'm 'missing out' on death. I'd like to save that for a time in the very far away future. I will admit that I go to Taco Bell a lot, which is terrible. My justification for it is that my regular order doesn't have any meat in it, and Taco Bell's meat is very questionable, as you all know. It is still horrible, nonetheless.

In Super Size Me, the dude's girlfriend is a vegan. There is a part with her one-on-one with the camera, talking about the changes she was already seeing in her boyfriend. She says, 'when we do have sex, I have to be on top', to make a point about his loss of energy. The girl that sits behind me in my health class says in response, 'What? How does that even work?'
What do you mean 'how does that work'? I don't judge people based on whether or not they are sexually active (unless they've screwed everyone, or they try to preach abstinence to the world), but come on. We are in high school. These are the four last years of our adolescence, and then we will be considered adults. Do you really not know what they're talking about, or was that a really bad joke that nobody picked up on? Grow up.
I should have turned around and explained to her how it works. With diagrams and colorful pie charts.


Any-who, yesterday was Ethan and I's two year anniversary! Is that not totally crazy? Two years! He made me brunch and we sat around watching movies until he had work. Which I'm still pissed about. I wish I could be the person that chose his work schedule, but apparently I'd have to be in an official position to be able to do so. It's a cruel world we live in. I liked that we didn't go out to a fancy dinner to celebrate, though. We were in a more natural habitat: I hadn't showered in at least a day and Ethan was thriving off of Paranormal Activity 2. It was nice. I think what I love the most about our days like that it is our thing, I wouldn't turn around and do that with someone else. Someone else would be sitting there thinking, 'She smells. And she's wearing my shirt.... GREAT. Can I go to work now? Lying isn't always bad. We celebrated this crap last year anyway.' But not Ethan, which is why I love him. I've reached the point where I cannot describe my feelings for him, I do not have the words to express my love and admiration for him.
Let's hope that he has something nice to say about me.

Me and Ethan at the kite festival <3

2 comments: