Wednesday, February 16, 2011

tuna sandwich: you get in my belly

Hello again! I've honestly been thinking about this moment since this morning.

My morning was the same as yesterday (lame).
Ethan and I got to school right as the first bell rang. Which means we arrived just in time for hallway traffic. Let me paint this picture for you: there's roughly 300 kids...in my grade. We have at least 1,000 students in the whole school. So as we try to hustle through the crowd, I just think to myself  'Why on earth do people walk so slow?' Definitely a pet peeve. When I finally got to my first block class -US history- I had to take off my jacket due to the ridiculous amount of body heat I generated trying to make it out of the crowd and to class on time. Still amazes me.
Any-who, I got to thinking during that class, 'We need more teachers like this.' I think most of my history teacher's past and current students don't like her. But I love that woman! She is the most up-front teacher I've ever met, which I really like. Teachers will explain simple things in the most complicated ways. She gives it to you straight and isn't afraid to say shit, and she doesn't sugar-coat everything like we're five year-olds or something. Lemme put it this way: If I was going to be a teacher (which is never actually happening), I would want to be like her. Yes, she has been mean to me personally, but come on, nobody's perfect and certainly nobody is happy ALL the time -especially high school teachers.  But you can tell that she's a super nice person on the inside -a total sap, like me. 'You only hate in others what you hate about yourself, you like in others what you like about yourself.' -Don't bother correcting me, I know I totally messed that up. But I got my message crossed.
My second block class was Advanced Graphic Design and Illustrations. How's that for fancy and impressive?
I love that class, but only for the social part of it. Yes, I love working with computers, but I would dread that class if I didn't have any friends in it with me. I sit with all dudes because of assigned seating, but thankfully none of them are douche bags. I enjoy our little group; all of us have different personalities and we're all funny in our own ways-
I have a pretty dry sense of humor, and sarcasm is my bestfriend.
Joey has a sense of humor similar to mine but he doesn't cross the line as much as I do.
Rohan's sense of humor is unique. He pretends to be a total lady's man and it's actually really funny.
Kyle has kind of a childish sense of humor. But then again, all he does in that class is play online games.

I'm a hypocrite for that last comment; today I finished our recent assignment and ended up playing games online... Whatever!

My third class was chemistry. We learned stoichiometry today... which I actually understood! Craaazzyy. I'm not a fan of that class. I'm one of the four juniors in it and the rest are sophomores (I don't know why I originally typed freshmen... I guess they're just that annoying). But Ethan is in my class, which makes everything okay. I think our teacher knows we're dating, but she has never made it clear that she does. Like today, she told us to partner up, and she says to Ethan 'Do you wanna work with Camael?' and then walked away. So it wasn't actually a question. She's just an odd woman, but I do like her.
When Ethan and I were working on our mini-lab I found myself wanting to cry. It didn't make sense at all. And his brain shut down before class even started. We were screwed... but hey, we were screwed together.
...?

When we were let out for C lunch, Ethan and I went to this really romantic place. High-class and crazy expensive. I don't know how many of you have heard of T`aco Belle, but I definitely recommend it for a date. It would make a really good impression.
After lunch Ethan dropped me back off at school and I went to English. I like my English class, I'm on of the very few who take it seriously, and there are some cool people in my class. Today, however, I wasn't in the most pleasant mood due to this thing called 'My back f*cking hurts' (I'm not sure how many of you have heard of this either, it's extremely rare). So I nearly lost it when the guy that sits in front of me purposefully knocked over my water bottle that was sitting on my desk. Who does that, really. I would have punched him in the junk so hard if it had been open (the bottle landed facing me). He would no longer be able to reproduce if that bottle had been opened.
So yeah, I don't know why, but that pretty much set the mood for that whole block.
When I got home from school I didn't have much to do. I got on Facebook, started reading other blogs, looked up the definition to "stoic"... Boring, I know. I also ate a tuna sandwich, and most of the delicious dessert my brother brought home from the Cheesecake Factory. I'm not actually sure what it is, though, so I'll probably drop dead any second. So long.
I've had this 'New Post' box opened for at least an hour. Sad. But I honestly couldn't wait until eleven or later to share my adventurous and spontaneous life with you. How could I deprive anyone like that? I couldn't bare the thought.

I've been playing with our new cat, Elliot, while typing this. He is five months-old and the cutest damn cat on this planet. My nickname for him is Elliot Stabler, because Law & Order: SVU is my drug. I love that show... Which shouldn't be okay, it's the most effed up show you can watch -but who cares?

how could I have possibly done this whole blog without taking breaks to melt in those copper eyes?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rohan: your shenanigans never cease to amaze me.

    Also, You have got me thinking about starting one of these too.. Thanks alot -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should only start one if you actually want to :P

    ReplyDelete