Monday, February 28, 2011

my apologies

I have not posted anything recently because I felt like I had nothing to say... Well, screw what I think. I have plenty to say.

Tomorrow at school, everyone -except for seniors because they suck- is taking the English T.A.K.S. Test (+3X@$ @$$3$M3N+ 0f kN0Wl3dG3 @Nd $kiillZ). I'm not too much into politics. In fact, I could not care less. However, this is where my negative feelings for George Bush come into play. He is the reason that we have these stupid tests. He is the reason that five days out of the year I have to prove my knowledge to Texas through tests that go over curriculum (spelled that right on the first try, nice!) that I am currently not studying. Isn't that fun? NO. If anyone nodded or said yes, then you are a sad individual. This is a subject that makes me kind of angry.... If you haven't noticed.
Thankfully, tomorrow is English -which I am f*cking awesome at. I hate the prompts that we're given for the essay portion, but I feel confident with my writing, so I'm always able to pull something out of my ass.
I'm surprised that I've never seen a prompt like 'Write an essay about a time that you were inspired to take over the world.'
...I'm sorry, what? I have never taken over the world. And I have never been inspired to do so. Give me a real prompt, you weirdos.

Any-who, this weekend was good; going out with Ethan on Friday was fun, I went downtown on Saturday and then had a sleepover with friends (Mackenzie, Sagel, and Meghan), and then I worked on Sunday... which wasn't actually fun but it wasn't terrible.

Guess what I realized the other day?
I managed to accidentally throw away my social security card. How talented am I? So talented. I got to fill out the application for a replacement today, which was the highlight of my LIFE.
...Not really, though. It was boring. And the only reason that I care about replacing it right now is because I can get my license in less than two weeks and I need my social security card for that. Who knew?

That's another exciting thing! I'm almost a legal driver!
 (Something is totally being implied.)

...Or not, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment